- Our client is currently looking for a drafter on a contract to hire basis to join their 12 person firm. They offer a full range of professional engineering services, including project planning and feasibility studies, conceptual design, design development, construction document preparation, construction phase services and forensic investigations.
- The Drafter/Designer will work under both the direct supervision of the Drafting Manager and independently to draft plans and details for a wide variety of buildings ranging from commercial and industrial buildings to financial institution, tilt-up or tilt wall construction of warehouses and distribution facilities, post frame storage buildings
- They will be responsible for producing accurate building plans
- This person will receive the architectural drawings from the client and will do redline drawings and editing.
- This person will work from start to finish, from rough schematic drawings to final details.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using AutoCAD for structural drafting of buildings
- Revit is a plus, but not required
- Structural experience is a must
- Some architectural or MEP is acceptable
- Must understand the components of a building and how it is built.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.