Looking for a drafter to join a team of production level drafters/designers!
This person will be utilizing AutoCAD and REVIT to create 2D and 3D models. This person needs to be technicially inclined and be able to understand how things are put together in a drawing.
- Develop drawings, update drawings for layout of equipment including mechanical and electrical layouts.
- Usr Revit to update drawings and create models.
- Work closely with engineers to develop strategies, update designs and draft red lines and markups.
- Experience with AutoCAD drafting REQUIRED
- Experience with Revit drafting or ability to learn
- Good communication skills
- Work with a high-profile client and gain valuable industry connections!
- Great opportunity to receive mentorship and grow your design skills.
- Chance to increase valuable Revit software skills.
- Employee-owned company.
Company will not help with relocation.
For more info, contact Kevin at 503-403-4313.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.