Aerotek is currently seeking a CADD Drafter in the Memphis area. Candidate will be working with a well established shopping center in their corporate office.
CADD Operator will be responsible for managing a portfolio of shopping center Lease Plans as well as creating exhibits, individual space outline plans of Tenant spaces, and related documents as needed.
The CADD Operator will report directly to the Vice President of Development and work closely with Leasing, Tenant Coordination, Property Management, Marketing, and Asset Management.
The CADD Operator may also assist with daily Tenant Coordination duties.
Will be doing layouts of the shopping centers and the buildings that spaces that have been rented out and their setup for the tenants.
- 1 to 2 years of AutoCAD experience preferred but will take someone from tech school/formal training through school.
- Associates degree or Tech school
- Must be skilled and adept at using AutoCAD version 2009 or higher
- Must be able to read basic commercial construction drawings including architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
- Must be skilled in using the suite of Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc. as well as Photoshop
- Strong communicator
- Well organized and able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Self-motivated with a team-first mentality
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.