Utilizes expertise in Coding Automation script techniques, test planning, and testing methodology to solve coding problems, develop and execute e_2_e test scenarios objectives, and achieve business goals in the software quality domain.
- Design, code, and execute automation scripts for Mobile devices (IOS and Android) using Selenium & Appium and analyze automation test results.
- Develop a reusable and maintainable automated functional test framework and test cases to achieve maximum code coverage.
- Assist other QA analysts with writing effective tests Automation scripts.
- Communicate test results and highlight potential risks.
- Performs and leads tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects across all supported browsers and platform
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices.
- Understanding of various testing techniques (i.e. white-box, black-box, coverage testing, load testing, and regression testing).
- Working knowledge of Agile tools like JIRA
- Strong knowledge of Mobile automated test methodologies (automated test script development, automated test tool/utility development, and automated test framework establishment).
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in a Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working with QA IT complex projects.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools such as GIT, or Jenkins.
- Direct experience with or exposure to testing in an Agile delivery model.
- Experience with testing techniques and tools related to mobile technologies.
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds. The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.