CSDL SRC is a significant program for the company, it requires those involved to have a very well defined periodic assessment and reporting capabilities, such that visibility is clear and available for efforts forthcoming and those completed. To appropriately execute and measure the effectiveness and impact of the program we need to have a comprehensive framework of reporting, assessment and notification. A successful candidate will collaborate with other developers and testers. The automation architect will be come in and set up end to end flows.
Team Description: The Engineering Tools team as part of the Security and Trust Organization is responsible for developing tools that help discover, mitigate, and report security issues helping product engineering teams build and deliver industry leading secure software and hardware to our customers.
- Analyze, design, and implement strategies for continuous deployments while ensuring high availability on production and pre-production systems
- Access Segmentation for the team, only those that should have access, have it.
- Monitoring core infrastructure - servers, services, storage
- Tie it into available Cisco monitoring and alerting infrastructure NaaS (notification), ScienceLogic
- High level of service availability
- Research available solutions for detail site usage tracking - e.g. Google analytics for enterprise
- Leverage available dev and test work-flow tools available for the enterprise - CheckMarx, GitHub, Artifactory, Crate
- Support automation and integration of tools with web-based dashboards for displaying code, build, test results
- Drive to create smooth, efficient work-flows while maintaining a high-level of security
- Support a reliable deployment environments (stage -> release candidate -> production) through orchestration of containers, along with guidance for development environment that allows co-development and demo capabilities
- Develop utilities that help improve productivity in automated operations validation testing, delivery orchestration, proactive monitoring, self-healing automation.
- Keep systems updated to defend against latest security issues
- Define appropriate business criticality for applications and then implement the required controls/process to support the criticality
- Work closely with development team to coordinate releases and resolve specific build failures
- Python (development or scripting is okay)
- Ansible experience
- Docker experience
- Setting up CI/CD pipeline
- ELK Stack
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.