A large national healthcare technology group needs an Engineer with a grasp both of IAM technology as well as strong skills in automation scripting and light development to help with an automation initiative. A number of their IAM tasks are currently done manually, which is becoming a time and labor drain, therefore they need a resource to come in on a long term basis to help with the automation of those tasks within the tool
Middleware and Messaging Platform: IBM Websphere, JBOSS, Tomcat. Others: OSE, Jenkins, Chef, Git, OS- RHEL Linux,
Preferably some IAM exposure, ping or equivalent.
- You will work on specifications to what we need to automate.
- You will talk to the teams about the repeatable tasks or automated onboarding tasks that we need for the application development team and you will work on your specifications from those discussions.
- You will build a prototype of what they are looking for and then review that with the team or allow others to look at it and test it to ensure that it is going meet the needs of what we are looking for here.
- You will then follow our standards to build it out and document your code.
- You will check your code in and do regression analysis on your code.
- You will work to promote the code and then support the code and any other minor changes after it has been reviewed in production.
- You may tune other code that is out there.
- You may do other things as it relates to the automation space too.
- Essentially, you are automating current manual tasks that will allow for IAM to scale and go do other things
$45,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical