THIS POSITION MUST SIT ON SITE AND CANNOT SUPPORT CORP TO CORP AT THIS TIME!!!
Works in/with an Agile Development Team and organization to 7 spots in Franklin TN
Quality Assurance Analyst Senior
- Experience in a SCRUM environment
- Experience with Selenium automation with C# in a .NET environment
- Experience with Rest/WCF API automation
- Experience with SQLdeliver quality products to the customer, with a focus on testing and quality assurance. In the process, actively contributes positively to product design, thought leadership and continuous improvement of the Team (s)he is a part of.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for test activities for assigned projects in an Agile development environment
* Develops, maintains and upgrades manual test scripts, utilities, data sets and other test tools required to execute test plans.
* Develops automated Test Frameworks using Selenium Webdriver
* Works closely with Product Owners and Developers on Product Design and provide thought leadership on test approaches
* Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms
* Administers and controls test tools.
* Organizes and maintains the test script library for assigned area or application(s).
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Overall 6-9 years in IT (5-7 years in Quality Assurance) with full life-cycle test, writing test plans, developing test cases and implementing test strategies; including two years leading complex test programs and two years' experience with testing tools; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Advanced professional role. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. Develops large and/or complex solutions that require analysis and research. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments. Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires 5+ years of demonstrated experience in software testing. Frequently reports to a Software QA Manager.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.