Location : Cupertino CA
Duration : 04 Months Contract
- The Automation test engineer works as a project team member to jointly deliver high-quality applications on time and budget.
- The Automation Test Engineer is responsible for the definition, implementation, and execution of the functional, regression, and acceptance test strategy on highly iterative and collaborative projects.
- Projects will typically be of medium to high complexity.
- This is a hands-on Automation Test position.
- Tasks performed will include but are not limited to test planning, manual testing, test automation, test environment setup/teardown, defect logging and verification.
- Works collaboratively as part of the development team with product managers, software engineers, and architects to define and execute tests throughout the project lifecycle.
- May be required to provide guidance to other test engineers.
- Defines creates and maintains test data as needed.
- Responsible for continuously re-evaluating the test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities, and schedules.