Digital System team is responsible for designing and architect the electronic and software systems for the next generation vehicles with full autonomous driving capabilities, and also developing core components (including hardware, software, tools, etc) from ground up. Our mission is to innovate next generation vehicle architecture and make it happen on massive production vehicles.
- Role of Architect in project life cycle where Legacy automobile ECU software application along with Legacy OS and Fault Handler will be transitioned to AUTOSAR Architecture.
- Provide solutions / comparative consultancy for AUTOSAR Classic and Adaptive architectures.
- Should be able to provide thought solution due to practical experience, which are not obviously available on AUTOSAR literature.
- Autosar based Embedded Software Development for Safety products following ASPICE compliance processes
- Responsible for all SW development life cycle phases Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding & Testing/Verification
- Perform AUTOSAR Modeling and System Configuration (SWC Compositions like Component instances, connectors)
- Setup and configure Autosar BSW Modules
- Work with various competencies in developing new technologies and products
- Analysis and systematic problem solving for SW reported issues