Seeking several Avionics, Electronic Warfare, or Radar Systems Engineers for a large Aerospace/DoD company in the Owego, NY area. Candidates must be able to obtain a security clearance. Please apply with an updated resume.
- Will support government rotary wing aircraft contracts and programs.
- The specific opportunity exists with the Sensors team where experiences with radar and electronic warfare subsystem are desired
- System engineering tasks may include: technical trade studies, requirements allocation and equipment interface definitions, system design, translation of customer requirements into hardware and software specifications, documentation review and update, equipment and software integration, lab regression testing, flight test support, analysis & documentation of problem trouble reports, written and verbal status of testing progress to the concurrent engineering team.
- This systems engineer will work in a team environment and must be able to effectively communicate and interface with others including Software Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Manufacturing, Program Management, Suppliers and end Customers.
- Degree in the Engineering field
- Experience with designing or integrating avionic radar and electronic warfare sub systems
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Avionics Systems engineering experience, preferably working military programs.
- Experience decomposing requirements, developing systems engineering work products and integrating complex sensor systems including sensors.
- Previous Systems Engineering experience across the entire program life cycle within military aircraft / avionics architectures and associated off-board support systems.
- Active Interim Security Clearance (Or higher)
Please send me an updated copy of your resume to be considered for this position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.