SkillStorm is seeking a Axiom Administrator for one of our clients in Pennington, NJ. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position.
The Axiom Platform Administrator provides operational enhancements, maintenance and support of the platform. This includes providing platform security management, application and underlying infrastructure support, application installation, code migration, scripting, patches and upgrades. The AxiomCV Platform Administrator also ensures the platform is positioned for compliance with IT policies and standards and agreed upon service levels.
Job Duties (including the following but not limited to):
- Installation, configuration, upgrading, and maintaining the AxiomCV environment to ensure reliable performance and scalability
- Ensures the overall health of the AxiomCV platform by creating and monitoring server health alerts.
- Create CICD pipelines for automated code migration using bitbucket, Jenkins and Ansible tower.
- Create/modify scripts for process automation and create schedules as required.
- Implement SSO authentication using AD
- Design and implement data replication strategy.
- Performs platform capacity planning and management
- Serves as an escalation point for production and/or platform issues
- Apply maintenance releases, patches, upgrades and hot fixes as required.
- 7+ years of technology experience in BI/reporting tool administration such as AxiomCV, Cognos, Microstrategy, tableau on Linux/Unix servers.
- Hands on experience with Unix/Linux OS with strong shell scripting experience.
- Experience in automating various tasks and processes on Linux/Unix platforms.
- Experience in configuring and implementing LDAP authentication.
- Experience using SQL, Relational Database Management system (RDMS)
- Experience with Bitbucket, Jenkins and Ansible Tower.
- Be able to generate written documentation of all work performed and utilize Project Management techniques and tools to plan and monitor project progress
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work with multiple business partners.
- AxiomCV Administration experience or exposure is highly preferred
Top 3 required IT/Technical skill-sets:
- Experience in BI/reporting tool administration such as AxiomCV, Cognos, Microstrategy, tableau on Linux/Unix servers.
- Shell scripting/automation experience.
- Agile methodology experience.