Axiom Developer/Oracle DBA
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12 month contract or contract-to-hire
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Brooksource's client at the largest Midwest bank headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, is seeking an Axiom Developer to join an agile team of 8 people. An experienced developer is needed to develop solutions to the regulation and risk requirements in AxiomSL. Developer must have strong communication skills to continuously interact with business stakeholders in understanding their data requirements and developing tailored solutions within Axiom. Though a developer is needed for this role, all viable candidates are required to conduct business analysis and present impact analysis to business stakeholders.
- 2-3 years of experience working directly with AxiomSL
- FR Y-9C and Call Report experience
- Expertise in data mapping and sourcing
- Perform reference data testing and understand data dictionaries and metadata lineage
- Analyze and manipulate large data sets
- Experience writing complex SQL queries
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Independent worker and quick learner
- Understanding of ETL concepts
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.