Azure Cloud EngineerThe Intersect Group is seeking an Azure Cloud Engineer for one of their clients in the Atlanta area!
- Multiple years of experience in IT industry as System Administrator, DevOps Engineering, Cloud Engineer, Build and Release Management, Production Support of various applications on Oracle Unbreakable Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, have skilled experience on Windows Server 2012R2/2016 on various hardware platforms and Azure cloud
- Hands on experience in using various DevOps tools like Jenkins, SVN, GitHub, Bit Bucket & Rundeck, Visual build pro, TFS and Microsoft Azure
- Extensive experience in Windows AZURE(IaaS) migrating like creating AZURE VMs, storage accounts, VHDs, storage pools, migrating on premise servers to AZURE and creating availability sets in AZURE
- Experience in developing Chef Cookbooks and Recipes to manage systems configuration defined to manage and configure infrastructure and applications
- Proficient in deployment using RUNDECK and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR, and EAR files in domain
- Experience in creating Rundeck Jobs for deploying Infrastructure and Applications in Azure Cloud
- Experience configuring and monitoring distributed and multi-platform servers using Chef, Ansible
- Well versed with many different concepts of Chef like Roles, Environments, Data Bags, Knife, and Chef Server Admin/Organizations
- Experienced with deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Azure
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 69657 when responding to this ad.