Role: BI MicroStrategy Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 3 months Contract with extension.
In this role, the candidate will
- Collaborate with Informatics stakeholders to develop functional requirements.
- Design and build complex internal reporting suites using MicroStrategy platform tools.
- Lead testing and deployment of the solution to ensure it meets business requirements.
- Take ownership of cross team issues and delivery issues including pro-actively communicating across teams to coordinate activities.
K Rajeshwar | Lumen Solutions Inc.
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that qualified candidates will bring the following skills, experience, and attributes to the job:
- 5+ years of MicroStrategy Platform experience, including: Advanced Analytics Reports, Visual Insight Dashboards and Report Services Document creation
- Fluent in SQL and able to read and write complex queries, views and stored procedures
- Experience in core Business Intelligence/ Data warehousing technology: RDBMS, Web, Client/ Server, OLAP, etc
- Experience with big data environments (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience working with capturing reporting on Current and Historical Data
- Experience working with Transformations, Complex reports, Report Services Documents (Dashboards), Rolling Metrics, Nested Metrics, Relationship Filters, VLDB Properties (multi-pass sql, hints, etc)
- Strong technical and non-technical problem solving skills
- Experience using MicroStrategy Administration tools
- Healthcare Experience a Plus
MicroStrategy Certified Developer
IT & Technical