The Business Intelligence (BI) developer is responsible for building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI solutions. The right individual will possess experience in all stages of BI project work (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment). The BI Developer should have a firm grasp of BI implementation methodologies and will have had in-depth experience with the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS). Leverage the SQL Server BI tools to produce various business reports, while providing deep analysis and insights. Analyze data to Identify trends. Work with OLAP cubes and add/maintain calculations using MDX. Actively support business users, and manage Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS).
evelop dashboards, reports and interface based on defined requirements
- Prepare and present client communication materials including written analyses, documentation, status reports, and presentations.
- Ability to present complex topics to key stakeholders, business analysts and senior executives.
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing innovative client solutions.
- Manage client relationships and expectations, and ensure client satisfaction with all deliverables, while driving continual improvements.
- Extensive experience with Power BI, M and DAX functions Developing Dashboards
- Hands on experience in Power BI Service & Power BI Desktop Expertise and proven experience in development of reports, dashboards, KPI scorecards, aggregating data from multiple sources
- Experience in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and SQL databases and SQL statements
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) frameworks, etc.