Our Client has an immediate opening for a Business Intelligence Developer that will support data-driven decision-making across the entire business.
• Use SQL for ad-hoc analyses or for use as report data sources.
• Produce attractive, meaningful reports and dashboards.
• Maintain and improve existing dashboards and reports
• Help shape best practices in visualization to deliver an excellent end-user experience
• Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to brainstorm ideas, pin down project requirements, and iterate through potential solutions.
• Be a champion for BI technology, data quality, integrity and reliability
Leverage SQL in order to perform data analysis is the core of this role.
• Inquisitive, able to quickly understand data and data relationships and translate the technical implementation to a business orientation
• You are a strong communicator and an active listener.
• You desire to dive into the complexity of our business and navigate both relationships and process
• You are open to constructive feedback and learning from an experienced team
• 1-3 years of experience in the IT industry.
• Intermediate/strong SQL skills; experience in data mining and data profiling is a plus.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Business or Information Systems, or related work experience preferred.