- Candidate should be be well versed with dealing in business data and have a flair to understand and present the data if needed
- Experience in Big Data technologies and utilities (Hadoop, HDFS, Spark SQL, Hive, HBase, Impala, Sqoop, Pig, Kafka)
- A keen eye for data quality and the ability to perform validations on the data - TDQ and BDQ
- Technical expertise regarding data management frameworks and ETL solutions
- Knowledge of data models and database design development is a plus
- Experience with SQL in Hive, Impala and any other ETL tools highly desired
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and come up with solutions - thinking outside the box if needed
- Strong exposure in Data Management, Governance and Controls functions
- Development experience in Java, Scala or Python highly preferred
- Experience in data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Knowledge of statistics, at least to the degree necessary in order to communicate easily with statisticians is a plus
- Knowledge in Unix is desired
- Experience with MPP databases like Greenplum, Teradata is preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and develop functions in an MPP environment is a plus.
- Experience utilizing and extending ETL solutions (e.g., Informatica, Talend, Pentaho, Ab Initio) in a complex, high-volume data environment is a plus
- Knowledge of industry leading Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with machine learning is preferred
- Bachelor's or Advanced Degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields desired
- Overall 2-5 years of experience
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer