Big Data Developer
14 + Months
Description: Senior Software Development Engineer (SDE) in Data Analytics Backend
- Build data analytics visualization app.
- This role will be responsible for design and implementation of big data analysis application.
- Data integration from various data sources.
- Build web service API to support data analytics algorithms
- Perform data mining to study wireless network and device performance and quantify device quality.
- The candidate should have a solid background in data analysis, wireless, and computer science.
- Master or PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information System etc.
- 6+ years' hands-on experience designing and implementing data applications in production using Java/ Python/ R and etc on big data platform.
- 6+ years' hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages such as Java, Linux, Apache, Open Street Map, D3.js etc.
- Must have proven records of papers published in wireless analytics space in IEEE or other effective journals
- Must be proficient in the use of different databases such as Spark, Hadoop, Hive, MySQL, TeraData, MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Must be proficient in the programming languages of Java, Java Scripts, Python, R, HTML etc.
- Data extraction/transformation/loading, data mining, and statistical modeling experience required.
- Strong analytical capabilities, creativity and critical thinking required
- Good mobile telecommunications industry knowledge, including experience with handset manufacturers, network equipment vendors, and/or chipset vendors