Position: Wireless Data Scientist
Location: Orangeburg, NY
Duration: Long term
* Perform data analytics and quantitative modeling for devices and wireless networks to improve device performance, quality, user quality of experience, and quality of service.
* Perform device analytics on device performance, RF performance, device quality, device antenna performance, device readiness etc.
* Statistical modelling of wireless network and device QoS/KPI/KQI, user behaviors.
* Visualize the analytical results using data visualization tools.
* Master or PhD Degree (Preferred) or Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, etc.
* 5+ years' experience in Wireless industry required
* 5+ years' machine learning experience in professional role
* Must have proven records of papers published in wireless analytics space in IEEE or other effective journals
* Master machine learning algorithms including: forecasting, clustering, classification, reinforcement learning, deep learning etc
* Data extraction/transformation/loading, text mining, statistical analysis experience is required
* 5+ years' experience with Python, R, Matlab, VBA, Java Scripts.
* 5+ years' experience with Spark, Hadoop, MySQL, MS Excel, VBA, TeraData SQL, MS SQL.
* Expertise of system performance fine tuning of the database schema is required
* Strong analytical capabilities, creativity and critical thinking required
* Good mobile telecommunications industry knowledge, including experience with handset manufacturers, network equipment vendors, and/or chipset vendors