Seeking team lead for for their Atlas Squad to help with the following.
Roughly a 70% technical / 30% leadership role.
*Design, build and maintain Big Data workflows/pipelines to process billions of records in large-scale data environments with experience in end-to-end design and build process of Near-Real Time and Batch Data Pipelines.
* Leads code review sessions to validate adherence with development standards and benchmark application performance by capacity testing.
* Experience with software testing frameworks.
* Leverages DevOps techniques and Experience with DevOps tools - GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, Crucible for Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and build automation.
* Develop, implement and optimize streaming, data lake, and big data analytics solutions
* Support reusable framework and data governance processes by partnering with LOBs for any code/requirements remediation
* Engage in application design and data modeling discussions also participate in developing and enforcing data security policies
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.