Suited Candidate must have experience working in,
- any regulated industry (FDA, pharma or medical device, or defense, or military or aerospace etc.)
- Blackbox testing in an electromechanical environment
- Nice to have if they have experience in HP ALM or DOORs
Creation/Execution/Maintenance of Test plans, methods, and designs, as well as diagnostic design specifications.
Deep experience/expertise in testing, in particular:
- Test design, planning, review, execution, analysis and report writing
- Testing of electromechanical products
- Ensuring testable requirements
- Familiarity with MiniTab and statistical calculations preferred
- Familiarity with medical devices preferred
- Familiarity with DOORs, HP ALM, JIRA preferred
Minimum 5-8 years of hands-on experience in product test methods/activities.
BS in engineering or equivalent preferred
Must possess strong engineering knowledge and experience in disciplines and design principles in electromechanical devices with software, preferably Medical Devices or other regulated industry.
Requires strong organization and polished communication skills, with the ability to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel throughout the organization.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.