* 4+ years of experience in a direct customer-facing technical helpdesk support position.
* Firm understanding of basic mortgage origination process
* Comp TIA A+ certification or equivalent experience required
Job Description:Senior level positions providing technical assistance and support related to borrower-facing computer systems. Responds to queries from companies borrowers, diagnose and fix problems and communicate status to the production team. Coordinates the efforts of junior-level support specialists.
Performance Expectations:* Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
* Ability to manage and prioritize several open tickets at one time.
* Strong understanding of MS Windows and Apple operating systems.
* Strong understanding of Android and iOS mobile operating systems
* Basic understanding of networking concepts
Work Environment:Office Setting
Hours Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
COVID - social distancing practiced and all meetings via Zoom vs in person
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.