ridge Project Engineer needed for a direct hire opportunity with Yoh's client located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Possess a BS in Civil Engineering or Similar
- Professional Engineer in any state
- 5-10 years in Bridge Engineering
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop a complete project from concept to completion
- Conduct meetings, including composing meeting agendas and minutes
- Work with and manage sub-consultants
- Work with and coordinate with other internal departments
- Assemble Supplements, Proposals, and Engineer's Reports
- Certify Contract Plans and Designs
- Alert Project Team Leaders immediately upon realization of a problem on a project
- During independent project development, scheduling of support staff will be coordinated through the Project Team Leader
- Support staff will report to the Project Manager regarding project development tasks
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Possess a BS in in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering license
What's In It For You?
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Todd Weber
Phone Number: 314.341.0730
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.