Position: Build & Release Engineer
The Tools and Services team supports the development processes for all mobile and back end apps. We manage the infrastructure, build pipeline and automation testing.
We are looking to automate the build pipelines for all the react native and native components for mobile apps, add to infrastructure automation, add monitoring, and add alerting to our current capabilities. This engineer will be supporting 8-12 applications & services and will be responsible for making sure entire build & release process is automated and functioning correctly for all applications.
What would a normal day for this position look like?
* Ensure all the build projects in Jenkins are up and running.
* Fix and build issues that arise.
* Work with development teams to establish build processes.
* Manage the infrastructure used by all the builds (on premise and cloud).
* Responsible for working with teams to determine problems and make sure the build is successful.
* Shell scripting
* Build and deployment processes
* Infrastructure automation- cloud, ansible, vagrant, vms
* Working on APIs
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.