The Plant Engineering Part-Time Supervisor candidate works at the operating facility to manage Maintenance, Asset Management, Compliance, and Housekeeping of multiple facilities.
- Perform Asset protection audits, conveyor inspection, and corrective action steps on equipment or facilities with deficiencies.
- Support and help with facility audits for environments and safety compliance.
- Support and maintain complete, accurate, current records and schedules for vendors, facilities and equipment.
- Order supplies, spare parts, and equipment as needed, for the repairs, upgrade and maintenance of the facilities.
- Contact outside contractors for repairs and parts, develop outside vendors and contractors to perform specified services and monitor their performance.
- Update and maintain data and inventories for outside vendor contracts and insurance requirements.
- Help support, forecast and analyze control costs within the PE function.
- Process purchase orders, invoices and project expenses through procurement system.
- Prepare project bid packets including; drawings, specifications, estimates, and project documentation.
- Develop spreadsheets and other reports required for the activities of the Plant Engineering function.
- Maintain and coordinate activities for the support of the PE function.
- Maintain effective lines of communication and working relationships with other functions and departments.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, along with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Candidate should be familiar with AutoCAD and Microsoft Offices tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Background in Engineering or a Technical related field.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law