Looking for an intermediate level business analyst who can work independently on our SalesForce environments.The initial project will be to analyze varius SalesForce instances and understand process and setup changes that would be needed to consolidate them into our core instance.
- Includes organizing and leading requirement meetings with business sponsors, users, and other impacted teams.
- Develops both high-level and detailed business requirements documentation to support business needs and identify appropriate solution(s).
- Utilizes knowledge of Sales and Marketing or Service Operations business processes and tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Wave/Einstein, Lightning and/or other tools to make recommendations to business and other impacted parties regarding solution options and deployment strategy.
- Drives development of approved solution.
- Documents developed solution and provides solution knowledge to other team members. Responsible for developing and executing test plan associated with developed solution or reporting effort.
- Works with business stakeholders to ensure solution meets business requirements and can be successfully implemented and maintained. May participate in business strategy discussions based proven/observed expertise.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience in business systems analysis or like technical role
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud experience with both preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of business workflows across multiple functional areas
- Demonstrates an ability to lead moderately scoped projects from a business and systems analysis perspective
- Demonstrates an ability to consult with stakeholders; may do so at senior levels
- Applies knowledge of project management, group facilitation, and consultation
- Applies knowledge of business needs assessment and analysis, and management principles and practices
- Responsibilities include diverse tasks that may include creating all levels of deliverables, assisting with policy and procedure development, training, conducting business needs assessment, research and analysis, project planning, may act as consultation to senior management
- Demonstrates willingness to learn and actively pursues higher level knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!