Job Description: Business Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Position Type: 12+ Month
Coordinate between cross functional teams to transform user needs and product requirements into a complete description of software requirements and specifications.
- Write testable software requirements and specification following good requirement engineering practices
- Perform requirements analysis using tools such as use cases, workflow visualizations etc.
- Manage software requirements and changes using requirements management tools.
- Ensure end to end requirements traceability from voice of customer to software test cases
- Participate in product risk analysis, change/defect review, and design reviews
- Maintain compliance as required by regulatory bodies and the company's quality system
- Collaborate with UX in building user interfaces suitable for a regulated product.
- Communicate acceptance criteria for a given feature; clearly defining end user needs to development and test team members.
- Work with technical writers in providing end-user software documentation
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Knowledge of Gherkin
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related disciplines. Advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience in software V&V is a plus
- Experience working in a FDA regulated industry. Experience in IVD industry highly desirable
- Working experience in Next Generation Sequencing technologies is a plus
- Good understanding of SDLC processes specifically Agile scrum methodology
- Experience with software development lifecycle management tools, such as Client ALM
- Strong writing, analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.