- Proficient in knowledge of business applications, data usage and word processing, data management tools and flow charting tools.
- Able to understand the logic of code and to construct simple data queries.
- Advanced business and data analysis, business process and application knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of change management and business continuity.
- Works with the business and with other analysts to describe existing business processes
- Analyses the requirements in a way that is unambiguous and clear
- Works with development teams to come up with designs that meet these requirements Coaches and mentors less experienced business analysts
- Basic resource management skills (e.g., planning, capacity)
- 5+ years of experience in a business within one area of the firm experience in at least one common method of documenting requirements
- Experience in leading a team
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.