The R&D Business Analyst will work with and support the Systems Manager on R+D technical commercialization business process and formula management systems integration. Work will include implementing and training on processes, support change management activities, provide support to users to ensure adherence and adoption of processes.
The role will also work cross-functionally to provide training on R&D formula /product data management processes, and tools or systems supporting these processes. Scope of work will range from basic to medium complex technical issues; including documenting business processes, tailoring existing training materials.
- Support cross-functional team to design project plans, business processes, minimum data requirements and system training for effectively integrating new businesses into global process and formula management system.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing system solutions that enable process simplification and efficiency by eliminating work or reducing work time.
- Support business process management program; including change management and training.
- Help establish data standards and governance or system changes; including driving alignment and process sustainability within R&D and with cross-functional partners, plus defines and implements user communication and training needs.
- Bachelor of Science degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Food, Beverage, CPG R&D environment required; commercialization processes strongly preferred.
- Ability to evaluate processes and identify opportunities for simplification, good critical thinking and problem-solving skills to resolve issues.
- General knowledge of IT / PLM technologies and their application in R&D formula management processes.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business terms for R&D organization.
- Experience with Formula Management / PLM applications; Optiva preferred.
- Good understanding of SharePoint (libraries, lists, access + permission groups).
- Outlook, Excel, Work, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications.
- Travel 25%.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00844
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE