Title: Business Analyst - IV
This position leads the software digital product designed to add significant value towards our mobile digital twin system aligned to visualization, analytics and real time optimization of our value chain for midstream industry. This leader works closely with our venture associate, design teams, technology development teams which are both internal teams and external startup partners, and business leaders for successful product adoption.
- Collaborates with business functions, our client's integrated collaboration center, internal technology teams and external partners to define the product, use cases, features, value and multi generation product plan.
- Attends and leads various cross functional product meetings like daily stand up, sprint reviews, sprint planning, executive overview for product(s) being planned, designed, developed and /or operationalized.
- Collaborates with development teams, design teams and scrum leaders to plan and deliver the digital products successfully to generate the defined business value.
- Helps teams eliminate / resolve road blocks working with business functions, IT, development team, design team and external partners.
- Communicates the feature prioritization, plan, progress, adoption and impact across the teams.
- Contributes to the technical discussion and platform strategy with software development leaders
- Collaborates with external ecosystem to strategically build product strategy for long term business goals.
- Work with cross functional teams and continuously improve the team work, morale and cultural hallmarks of the company to deliver exciting software digital products.
- Collaborate with venture associate and own the product(s) for successful planning, delivery, adoption and value creation. Build product plan and features in collaboration with end users, functional teams and technology partners.
- Deliver digital products on-time, high quality, within budget working with various teams. Provide visibility across the company for the product. Work with end users, design team and business functions on product adoption.
- Build short term / long term strategic product plan and deliver value. Bring outside-in perspective on digital product strategy. Enable the art of possible with new emerging technology and product benchmarks.
- Minimum bachelors degree required in engineering or equivalent education. Masters and MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience. 5+ years of product experience.
- Experienced in Product Management, customer user stories, mapping to functional requirements, able to lead financial or value delivery analysis from the product(s), lead sprints, develop and maintain product roadmap.
- Strong exposure to various existing and emerging technologies like AI / Client, technologies, IoT and edge computing, data integration and analytics, Cloud native SaaS and infrastructure technologies, software development, Dev Ops, data streaming and visualization, and digital adoption.
- Exposure to industrial software technologies and applications like OSI Pi, DCS/ SCADA, streaming time series analytics. Experienced in B2B enterprise software solution, data analytics and data science.
- Experienced in managing complex software digital products serving cross functional business needs around digital transformations.
- Strong inclination towards business process and financial analysis. Strong bias for action.
- Experienced in agile / scrum methodologies. Comfortable with incremental software delivery while keeping the users engaged.
- Ability to connect with external partners, start-ups and customers on new digital technologies.
- Startup experience or Startup mindset preferred.
- Thrives in ambiguous situations. Self-motivated and has a passion for digital transformation. Strong inclination to leverage emerging technologies. Strong communication and leadership presence.
- Curiosity to understand business opportunities and emerging technologies to develop product plan for next generation products with 10X value creation.
- Ability to quickly learn and support the teams. Ability to work with cross functional teams in ambiguous situations and help steer the teams.
- 5% - 10% travel required.
- Fluent in using MS office and other office tools.
Note: really looking for someone with software product experience in B2B or software development. Remote work during Covid. Occasional travel to CA & TX
If interested, please reach out!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!