LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJRequired Skills:
- Looking for a Business Analyst / Project Manager with domain experience (Commercial Business Process, Technology, and Life Sciences) in MLR review process (using Aprimo or Veeva PromoMats) and Digital Asset Management (using SiteCore/StyleLabs or Veeva PromoMats or AEM Assets).
- The individual will understand and document Client MLR & DAM processes, participate in the solution assessment, analysis and design phase & support project execution of the future state technology solution.
- Must have strong Business Analysis skills and experience, along with MLR experience. DAM experience would be ideal.
The Medical Legal Review (MLR) process is integrated into the platform to allow for the alignment of the MLR team with other marketing disciplines. The Marketing Content Management (MCM) platform is based on sophisticated Digital Asset Management (DAM) functionality to ensure flexibility and control in how a company acquires, creates, manages and uses it digital assets.
We are looking for a PM to manage the two projects below. Both will start as a technical assessment and turn into implementation projects:
- MLR Phase 0 Technical Assessment
- Dam Phase 0 Technical Assessment
- Lead project team(s) to execute on assigned project(s) supporting the digital capability (DC) objectives of their Business Unit group/function, delivering value faster, in an incremental fashion.
- Oversee planning and execution of small to medium sized project(s) in their Business Unit's DC group/functional portfolio to deliver on intended outcomes while collaborating on evolving ideas and discovery of new requirements to maximize return on investments.
- Identify dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned project(s).
- Ensure project deliverables, schedules, and financials adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices across their assigned project(s).
- Periodically evaluate performance and develop action plans to ensure achievement of performance goals.
- Monitor and control schedule and financial health of their assigned project(s) and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive assigned projects' momentum and progress. Engage and energize the project team(s).
- Plan and engage necessary resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of assigned project(s).
- Manage one to two vendors providing services to the project(s) ensuring they meet their execution milestones and remain within their funding estimates.
- Prepares all project status reports and documentation to keep project sponsors informed of project progress and potential risks/roadblocks so they can take appropriate action.
- Actively engage stakeholders of problem project(s) to assist with identifying corrective actions.
- Co-lead setup of project management and governance structures in collaboration with IT Business Partner(s) and Digital Capability Managers (DCMs).
- Advise and consistently apply Project Management best practices (including Agile, SDLC and PMF) and tools. Continuously improve our adoption and maturity of best practices across IT.
- Provide support to IT BPs and DCMs in management of project financials, vendor management and procurement.
- Collaborate with ITBPs, DCMs & Portfolio Managers on business case development for DC investments, translating PM experience & insights into improved estimates and outcomes.
This 12 month assignment starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cheryl: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01599
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE