CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions Company, seeks a Business Analyst / Project Manager in support of the Office of the Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force, Management and Deputy Chief Management Office (SAF/MG). The work involves transformation efforts to make the USAF’s organize, train, and equip responsibilities more effective through the development and adoption of more efficient business/mission practices.
The Business Analyst / Project Manager will work with Functional SMEs to understand and describe the “as-is” business processes as well as manage individual project’s scope, schedule and resources. Specific responsibilities include:
- Capable to evaluate the current state and identify the areas of improvement.
- Participates in workshops and captures Business Process Activities, Business Rules, Information Assets, IT Functional Requirements and Transformation Actions.
- Documents requirements in the form of Scenarios and Use Cases.
- Identifies Measures of Effectiveness and Measures of Performance for Business Process Activities.
- Schedules meetings, workshops and facilitates collaboration between different Functional SMEs.
- Develop schedule using MS Project and maintain from inception to delivery.
- Create Project Charter, Resource Plan and Resource Utilization matrix.
- Analyze multiple projects to develop a matrix to help management understand current resource utilization and predict upcoming requirements.