Business Systems Analyst (direct hire, must be legally eligible to work directly for our client in the U.S. without future sponsorship required)
The Intersect Group has an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst in our premier client's Digital Systems development team located in Dallas, Texas.
- Gathered requirements for web development applications with extensive integrations (one of their main applications has 7 different point systems)
- Understanding of database structures and data movement into the data warehouse
- One or more of the assigned line-of-business applications and systems to SharePoint, MSDynamics, Blackbaud, Finance (revenue management), and Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be a plus)
- Ability to write SQL queries to validate data
- CRM system
- Gather, analyze, and document business data requirements, workflow processes, and process improvements. Conduct interviews with business leaders and subject matter experts to elicit and identify user requirements.
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements in conjunction with technical team. Document and gain approval for requirements from project team and business sponsor.
- Provide data analysis for integration requirements, reporting needs, and other functions. Maintain effective communications with supervisor, project managers and team members.
- Trace requirements to deployed system to ensure all the requirements are met. Participate in development and deployment process as needed.
- Create use cases and test scripts for functional and user acceptance testing and serve as liaison to business during UAT process. Identify and resolve defects as requested.
- Provide status updates and reporting while meeting project schedule, deadlines, milestones, and budget. Inform Project Manager of technical issues, project barriers and resolutions.
- Provide use cases and other documentation for development of training and user documentation. Assist in developing training documents as requested or needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related technology certification.
- 5+ years of comprehensive knowledge of business processes, organization and web development techniques for gathering requirements and writing stories
- 3 + years of experience in a Business Analyst role demonstrating understanding of business software concepts, capabilities and opportunities.
- Knowledge of at least one of these systems SharePoint, MSDynamics, Blackbaud, Finance (revenue management), Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Expertise with data mapping as well as integration requirements and documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Visio and SharePoint.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize to meet competing deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record in fast paced environment, strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated competence and success in prior assignments and professional integrity.
- Must have the ability to travel overnight approx. 5% of the time.
- Knowledge and experience with non-profit or sales industry with contact management, customer relationship management or related systems and software - Salesforce CRM
Please reference job code 68463 when responding to this ad.