Job Title: Business Analyst / WorkFront Administrator
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Contract
Looking for 2 main skillsets:
• Comparing Data reports in Excel
• 2 years experience as a Workfront System Admin
Duties and responsibilities:
- Pull and compare data (as directed) to help establish an accurate collection of materials and related data that can then be maintained according to company policies.
- Leverage analyst skills (including EXCEL) to collect, compare and review data for WMS Training materials from relevant sources (Workfront, Adtrax, AMP U and other Intranet sites, etc.) and report findings.
- Leverage WorkFront System Administrator skills to assess and update data, develop and enhance custom data forms and scheduled reports that allow for proactive review from internal partners and support transitioning portions of the annual review roles to AMPI and/or agencies (and related oversight).
- 2 years business analyst experience extracting data from various tools (third party/cloud, intranet, etc.) and conducting comparisons to provide findings are directed.
- 2 years experience as WorkFront system administrator.
- Creating, modifying and scheduling reports and dashboards to trigger and confirm workflow.
- Creating and modifying reports including merging columns and conditional/color formatting.
- Create and modify project and task custom data forms.
- Transferring tasks to archived projects, etc.
- Experience uploading outside data (to specific fields in existing tasks in WorkFront) is a plus.