Interactive Business Systems (IBS) has partnered with a growing company to find a Business Analyst for a long term contract position.We need a passionate professional who wants to master our clients core business functions.
This role will grow to understand the systems, applications and technical platforms and their relationship and impact on the business. It will serve as a liaison to the business and own stakeholder relationships. As an IT Business Analyst, you will be a driving force in identifying and understanding business needs along with providing leadership in facilitating the definition and delivery of IT solutions that solve them.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or related role.
- 6+ years of overall IT experience with significant involvement in software development.
- Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Expertise in modeling/mapping business processes – both as-is and to-be.
- Significant experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experienced in test planning, test case development and execution.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of business and IT.
- Exceptional writing, communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous improvement environment.
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
- Proven critical/analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- High energy, adaptive team player with good work ethics.
- Must have experience with fullfillment systems and implementations of inventory management systems. (JDA, Logility, Manugistics, E3 or other tools.).
Candidates should send resumes to email@example.com Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.