Position: Business Analyst (Life Insurance)
Location: Atlanta, GA/ Hartford Connecticut/ Boston, MA/Iowa
Duration: Full time/ Direct Hire.
- Experience in life insurance/annuity projects
- Knowledge on Life Insurance terminology and Data Structures (such as the ACORD model)
- Experience in analyzing functionalities and designing applications for various insurance products (Term, Whole/Universal/Variable Universal Life, Fixed/variable Annuity, Payout/Structured Settlements and/or Disability)
- Experience in Policy Administration System (PAS) conversion
- Any one PAS Products experience is plus (Vantage, WMA, Life/400, Cyber Life, ALIP, Navisys, OIPAS, Admin Server, FAST, Wyde, Ingenium or Capsil, ALIS, Majesco, Guidewire )
- Prior experience with data migration
- Delivering with near-shore and off-shore teams
- Experience of dealing with Legacy systems
- LOMA/CLU Certifications
- Experience with Canadian life/annuity market
- Knowledge on Reinsurance, Agent Compensation, Insurance Compliance/Tax, New Business and Claims
Responsibilities would include:
- Writing migration solution explaining method of conversion for various insurance products
- Analyze and map data models between source and target policy administration systems with element to element mapping and transformation rules
- Analyze gaps between source data and target data and Identifying conversion solution to resolve difference in data models
- Develop data validation and reconciliation strategies
- Drive discussions on platform conversion and data cleanup strategies with Client SMEs (Business)
- Review migration results and identify causes for mismatches
- Review/validate migrated data in target policy administration system to confirm functional aspects of the policy is preserved
- Drive consistency/alignment across multiple conversion tracks (many source administration systems to one target system)
- Proactively contribute to all associated project work streams ensuring appropriate knowledge and information is exchanged to drive successful project outcomes.
- This includes (but is not limited to) life/annuity Product Build, Data Migration, Testing, Cutover and Service Transition.
We do look forward to hearing back from you soon. And if you are not in job market, but can refer other with similar backgrounds and experience, we would welcome the referral.
IT & Technical