* The Sr. Analyst, GRC application will work in a cross functional team environment comprised of technical staff, application end-users, business owners and an external vendor throughout to provide functional application support for the Open Pages application.
* The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong functional knowledge across various GRC applications including Open Pages for on-premise and cloud solutions
* Expected to support corporate objectives such as compliance, stewardship, governance, risk management and business continuity, as they relate to our global roll-out of Open Pages and additionally provide Project management for enhancements and incremental roll outs.
- Oracle Financials Implementation and support, v12.1.2 or later
- Solution design using standard Oracle functionality with minimal customization
- Oracle Cash Management and Accounts Receivable modules experience ideal.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.