Business Analyst (Payments)
Location: San Ramon, CA
6 month contract (potential contract to hire)
Please note: This is a w2 contract. US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Our client is seeking a Seasoned Business Analyst with Payments (wires, ACH, transfer experience) to join their team.
- Must have Payments experience
- Experience creating user stories in JIRA
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines business requirements that impact strategic initiatives and/or business unit objectives.
- Assists in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- In coordination with business partners and users, assists to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation.
- Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- Liaise with the business, development team and technology on certain projects. Assists in the planning and implementing of Projects and Strategic initiatives of the Business Line Unit/Operations.
- Collaboration with offshore teams