Job Title: Business Analyst (UAT Testing))
Location: St. Louis, MO
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ months
- The Business Analyst (UAT) serves as a liaison between business stakeholders and teams throughout the organization that provide technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Will be responsible for conducting UAT testing, writing test scripts against functional requirements and creating test cases.
- Will be supporting a non-production environment triaging defects, reporting and using Client ALM.
- Provide complex analysis services, translating user needs into detailed specifications to allow Information Technology, Billing, and other organizations to deliver an appropriate solution.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Lead in business process design and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Work with business partners within business functions to ensure technology solutions align with business strategies.
- Assist Project Managers in development of project plans and use associated project planning tools as needed.
- Perform analysis of production issues to identify root causes and facilitate the design of solutions with technical solution teams.
- Conduct feasibility studies to assess cost/benefit, efficiency and technical viability of solutions to business problems.
- Establish specifications and objectives based on business requirements and cost effectiveness; provide recommendations to management personnel.
- Collaborate with management in solution development and design.
- Develop test plans and coordinate software testing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.