We have an immediate requirement for a Business Analyst with our client in Taylor, MI.
MPP - Vehicle Communications Product is an enabler to facilitate systemic communications between Client IT Backend and Electronic Control Units in /Lincoln AV,EV and Gas Vehicles. The Product is implemented using Cloud Technologies, and is the cornerstone of Client Connected Vehicle Platform. The Vehicle Communications Product Designer position will be responsible for:
1. Liaising with a variety of stakeholders in and out of Client including those serving variety of Business, IT, and Legal functions - to effectively gather, define, model, communicate, clarify, and build ecosystem alignments on Vehicle Communications Systems requirements using artifacts such as Context Diagrams (Business Integration Model), Use Cases, Swim-lane Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Business Rules, NonFunctional Requirements, Service API Documents, etc.
2. Effectively coordinating with team members to assist with Quality Control, Release Management, Production Support initiatives by directly or indirectly fulfilling tasks.
3. Building, Sharing, and Managing Knowledge Assets to build personal functional excellence as well as fostering that of colleagues.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Time Management skills to comply with tight deadlines
- Systems and Information Modeling.
- Understanding of web services and SOA, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Computing, Cloud Application architectures, Embedded systems and security.
- Effective Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, including right-sizing communications depending on audience needs
- Experience working in a Product Organization using Agile Methodology.
- Experience using BDD to facilitate capturing the requirements and working in TTD and CI/CD development environment.
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, which start immediately upon hire.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 10 Paid Vacation Days annually
- Flexible spending
- Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance