Brooksource is hiring a Business Analyst to join a Technical Product Owner team in the St. Louis area. You will be responsible for supporting the initiatives for the Identity and Access Management teams as well as other initiatives within the End User Support organization. If you have a knack for Agile processes and the ability to drive change then apply below!
- Communicating needs and helping teams to deliver quality products with Sr./TPO guidance
- Communicate business needs, write definition-of-ready user stories, and incorporate architectural changes recommended by engineering.
- Assist Sr./TPO with maintaining groomed backlog for business stakeholder priorities, ensuring the greatest value is delivered soonest.
- Actively participate in team retrospectives, finding ways for the team to incrementally improve.
- Understand business needs with Sr./TPO guidance, collaborate with disparate stakeholder groups to identify, understand, and capture the functional needs of product stakeholders and define non-functional requirements to ensure value is delivered.
- Help the team demo completed work to product stakeholders.
- Contribute to the technical product roadmap.
- Maintaining product health with Sr./TPO guidance, identify and monitor tech product health metrics (e.g. KPIs, defect trends, compliance and security) to ensure business outcomes.
- Ensure recommended amount of team capacity is utilized for improving technical product health and driving down technical debt (e.g. integration and deployment of tooling, test automation, etc.)
- Delivering Iterative Value With Sr./TPO guidance, ensure team's work creates iterative value (e.g. supports the completion of MVPs/Epics in concert with other teams).
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, or Product Owner
- Strong understanding of the Agile Methodology
- Experience with Agile requirement tools (Jira, Rally, etc.)
Nice to Have:
- Experience working on IAM or Security projects
- Experience writing user stories
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.