Contract: 3 months (potential for extension-perm)
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
- XLOB filing support and support for year over year street document distribution
for Narratives to Web /Client Creation /Product Programming testing of PG groups /EOC & COI creation
- Create Portfolio and Custom Summary of Benefits and Coverages (Client) documents, including new SDBC files.
- Responsible for analysis and creation of contract documents with accurate customer information.
- Serves as a resource on the historical record surrounding our contracts Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for assignments with a high degree of ambiguity, which are broad in nature and complex in scope.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge of the company’s healthcare products, functions and regulatory guidelines to create Web Narratives and Customer Contracts (Post-Enrollment) guidelines and designs to support complex product designs and mandate implementations.
- Analyze and interpret complex group orders from ShieldLink for new and renewing groups.
- Participates in product planning teams to implement new or revised complex product.
- Identifies issues and develops improvements, modifications, and enhancements related to operational workflows
- Makes decisions on complex matters consistent with established policies and procedures are available.
- Coordinate projects or operational work efforts.
- When necessary, assists with auditing both Pre-Enrollment and Post-Enrollment Product materials. This includes Narratives, SOBs, Clients, Contracts, and EOCs.
- XLOB business analyst skills (stakeholder analysis, business analysis plan, current / future state analysis, scope
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve cross-functional problems related to business operations
- Highly skilled in interpersonal and verbal/written communications / Emotional intelligence
- Healthcare understanding / background highly preferred
- Critical Thinking /emotional intelligence /problem-solving