The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Master Data Analyst for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
The Individual Master Data Management (MDM) capability is focused on creating an enterprise Person ID across all constituents.
This position provides remediation of member identity and eligibility matching data for the organization.
This position is responsible for providing process and operational support to the functions within the IMDM Operations Support team.
This position may also be responsible for quality reporting, analysis and audits, and for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools.
This position works as part of a team.
Specific Duties / Primary Responsibilities:
1. Review close matches in iMDM Inspector work queue, resolve as necessary
2. Data analysis
3. Member record reconciliation
4. Process and Operational support
5. Identify trends to suggest algorithmic tuning to further reduce task volume
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. High School Diploma / GED or higher; Bachelor's degree preferred
2. Previous experience reviewing and analyzing data
3. Proficiency MS Office to include Excel (inputting and analyzing data), Word (creating and editing documents), Outlook (managing email), and PowerPoint (creating and editing presentations)