Position: Business Analyst II
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
BI Business Analyst II will coordinate and actively contribute to the business intelligence projects throughout the development life cycle from initial requirement analysis/documentation, prototyping, design, and development all the way through to implementation, Quality Assurance and user acceptance. BI Business Analyst II will serve as a liaison between your team and other technical and functional teams to document requirements develop and deliver analytical outputs. You would need to have strong quantitative analytical skills, with a balanced interest in data manipulation and business.
- Develop, maintain and standardize reports and processes through the use of scripts, stored procedures and packages.
- Use systems and templates to document technical specs detailing the methodology, procedures, outcomes, and observations as part of the data processing and analytical steps in the projects.
- Meet with functional teams to help them frame their business requirements.
- Assess complexity of tasks and projects and develop timeline and scope documents.
- Provide stakeholders with regular written status updates on the progress of analytical requests using the available tools.
- Evaluate healthcare clinical and financial data for trends, utilization, outliers and organizational standards.
- Define and implement performance metrics as part of outcome measurement to address clinical and financial concerns.
- Direct in-depth analysis of clinical and financial outcomes in order to evaluate and develop process improvement initiatives
- Perform the appropriate data analysis to validate the technical requirements
- Plan and implement steps required for data quality assurance.
- Manage user acceptance testing.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5 years of data analysis experience
- 1 year of healthcare industry experience
- Familiarity with health care claims data - required
- Demonstrated experience in healthcare business intelligence using SQL and SSRS as the report development tool (Power BI).
- Experience in documenting business and technical requirements for healthcare quality and financial reporting.
- Skills and knowledge in performing data analysis to troubleshoot data quality issue
- Strong skills in data warehousing process design and development using the SSIS data warehousing tool suite
- Knowledge of data warehousing methodologies and best practices
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.