Our E-commerce client in South Lake Union is looking for a Business Analyst II with the following experience. Please apply directly if interested.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED:
Are you passionate about operational excellence, continuous improvement, driven to dive deep, and eager to make broad business impact? Do you thrive in fast-paced, project-oriented environments and enjoy solving the puzzle of automating process across multiple stakeholders?
The Global Relocation Services team is looking for a talented Business Analyst with a strong passion for simplifying the complex and building automated solutions for several critical business practices. You will be responsible for implementing a workflow management tool in a SharePoint-based technology platform, working closely with cross-functional internal partners. We will provide the business process map and you will work with the platform owners to bring the automated solution to life.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading projects, expertise in SharePoint, and a track record of deploying technology to improve business processes. General technology and analytical acumen will be a great asset, as well.
- Convert business process flows into an automated workflow solution
- Validate business requirements and translate to operational technology requirements
- Lead stakeholder communication on project status
- Document implementation and maintenance steps
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Operations, Human Resources, or related field or 2+ years of experience as Business Intelligence Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Operations, HR, Business Administration, or similar field
- Demonstrated Business Intelligence success in the form of Business and/or Functional Requirements gathering and documentation
- 2+ years of experience of building and maintaining workflows in SharePoint/SharePoint Designer
- Experience with Brightworks and/or Nintex technologies
- History of project management
- Web design skills
- Functional knowledge of Java
Top 3 must-have hard skills:
- SharePoint - SharePoint Designer is a plus
- Excel - proficient
- Java - basic/functional
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.