Senior Business Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a senior Business Analyst. The focus of this position is to work closely with critical business units to gain in-depth understanding of their initiatives, complex processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business units operates. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for documenting assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational in a more simplistic approach, evaluate financial and technological risks while identifying opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Leads and manages complex projects across multiple business units
- Collaborates with critical business groups; facilitating group meetings
- Communicates the strategy for multiple business groups and enterprise-wide
- Identifies solutions to automate processes and eliminate friction across multiple business units
- Uses and knows the tools
- Functionally focused; outlines and updates process flow for complex projects to gain efficiency
- Is process driven and simplifies the steps
- Recommending the strategy for the business group based on understanding of the business drivers and data analysis
- Collaborates with business groups to find efficiencies and streamlines/simplifies the steps
- Outlines high-level process flow for efficiency
- Provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customer interaction
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.