- Execute processes to enable our external partners to access and connect with Client systems to conduct work for Client.
- This role will closely collaborate with Cybersecurity, Identity Access Management, Network, Collaboration Services and IT Business Partners to onboard, enable, support and off board external partners from Client systems.
- Design user guides for various IT audiences (both internal/external).
- Update knowledge articles to document current process and serve as Tier 2 to provide guidance to Service Desk for third party system connectivity issue resolution.
- Bachelor's degree, design experience.
- 5-10 years' experience in process re-engineering and customer support.
- Ability to create persuasive presentations, learning material for various audience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders with excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in customer support.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects.
- 3-5 years' experience in Ad Hoc Reporting, Business & Processing Documentation, and Business Requirements Documentation.
- 0-2 years experiences in Business Process Monitor (BPM) and Change Management Process.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01290
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE