ACS Solutions is looking for strong candidates for a Business Analyst with .NET Development background role with our direct client in Lakeland, FL. Candidates must be in the Lakeland area on the first day of the assignment and will be required to work onsite two days a week at client location – the other three days will be locally remote. This is initially a 6-month contract. Strong possibility of Temp to Perm or contract extendable up to 18 months.
Analysis & Documentation - (90%)
Development - (10%)
• This business analysis will lead efforts by:
• Support highly complex systems by gathering business requirements.
• Analyze and evaluate existing business processes, document business processes flows, communicate business requirements and implementation while collaborating with other technical and business areas.
• Review Test plans, monitor testing process, execute test cases and coordinates User Acceptance Testing.
• Coding, debugging and performing problem determination and resolution for complex problems, analyzing root cause by researching current application code.
• Designing, coding and testing a solution.
• Must have 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Code Development
• Minimum 5 years of experience Designing, building and implementing stable, high quality , high performance applications
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Analysis, Design and Coding
• Minimum 5 years of development experience using SQL Server 2012 (or higher) database
• Minimum 5 years of experience with .Net Framework 3.5 (or higher using ASP.Net and VB
• Minimum 5 years of experience with HTML/DHTML/CSS
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Java Script/JQuery/AJAX
• Minimum 2 years of experience with ASP.NET Web API
• Minimum 2 years of development experience using DB2 database.
• .Net web development experience, preferred.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and Regards,
A: 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
P: (+1) 678 487 8375
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).