Business Analyst with IAM Summary:
Signature Consultants is looking for a Business Analyst with Identity Access Management (IAM) experience to join a project in Hoboken, NJ. The Business Analyst will act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. This position will be a part of a large project implementing a new Identity Access Management tool in a large financial institution.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes
- Recommend and initiate systems testing
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design
- Access Management or IAM experience preferred
- Oracle Identify Governance (OIG)/Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) a big plus
- Knowledge and experience with Access Management provisioning, de-provisioning and certification systems and processes
- CISSP, IIBA CBAP, or PMI PBA certifications
- Experience in developing user acceptance testing scenarios, test cases and scripts
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.