* Support for Regional Director and Regional Managers
* Export Battery Credits
* Dealer Fixed Ops & ACDelco Sales Reports
* Dealer Fixed Ops & ACDelco Marketing Reports
* Assist with event/meeting planning
* Create and communicate Fixed Ops & ACDelco monthly Newsletters
* Create field training manuals
* Staff meeting presentations
* Regional Business Plan updates
* Create, communicate, track and analyze regional promotions for Dealers and ACDelco Wholesale Distributors
* Ongoing miscellaneous special projects
* Employee contact list
* Regional Phone List updates/submission
* Mileage Log Audits
* Office phone/voicemail system back-up
* Monthly Budgets
* Wholesale reporting
* Some travel may be required due to meeting/event planning (minimal)
* Misc Field & Staff Report Generation
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Proven and demonstrated experience with reporting on sales initiatives, ROI, and client metrics
* Strong reporting and data management experience / Proactive and positive 'can-do' attitude
* Critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to manage multiple demands and establish priorities
* Able to independently prioritize daily work assignments
* Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively with multiple deadlines
* Proven and demonstrated experience with strong relationship building skills
* Exceptional verbal and written communicator
* Strong business acumen and judgment
* Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
* Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Entering parameters into Warehouse Mgmt. System (WMS) application for execution of order draws.
* Printing and sorting of pick tags, shipping documents, and daily reports.
* Use, operation, installation, configuration (hands on) of printers, thin clients, PC's, and scanners
* Perform IT and non-IT related business functions at Customer Sites.
* Maintaining and executing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Interface with Computer Room Operations teams located at various CCA sites, along with remote Application Owners.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 271784 when responding to this ad.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.